Batch save mode?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg105116] Batch save mode?
  • From: Erik Max Francis <max at>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 03:35:29 -0500 (EST)

I'm going to be away from my copy of Mathematica for a while and may
potentially want to show the work I've been doing for some friends.  I
have several dozen notebooks and don't really want to save them all
manually; is there an easy way to get Mathematica to batch load
notebooks and save them as PDF?

Erik Max Francis && max at &&
  San Jose, CA, USA && 37 18 N 121 57 W && AIM/Y!M/Skype erikmaxfrancis
   What is now prov'd was once only imagin'd.
    -- William Blake