Re: Convert Graphics3D to Graphics2D. Is it possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg103986] Re: Convert Graphics3D to Graphics2D. Is it possible?
- From: Alexey <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 Oct, 15:18, Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbi... at iee.lu> wrote: > Lesha, > > if I understand you right, you need a 2D projection of your 3D curve, do you? Then why not to try this or alike: Not only 2D projection of the curve but also 2D projection of the axes, ticks and labels. In v.5 all of this is created automatically by wrapping the Graphics3D object in Graphics. Such functionality is something I miss in v.7.