automatically include automatic numbering in a cell style
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg111691] automatically include automatic numbering in a cell style
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 03:57:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I have a cell style, Exercise, in a style sheet that's just a variant of
Text style. Its definition includes option CounterIncrements->"Exercise".
That style sheet is applied to a notebook where I'm going to use that
style. Three questions:
(1) Is there some way of automatically having the number appear at the
beginning of any such cell when I create it -- without using menu item
Insert > Automatic Numbering.
(2) Is there some way of automatically having such a cell begin with the
(3) Is there some way of automatically having such a cell begin with
"Exercise n. " where n is an actual automatic numbering counter value?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Convex hull in 3D
Previous by thread:
Re: automatically include automatic numbering in a cell style
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica- Use a previous equation into the