Re: Connecting to remote kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111882] Re: Connecting to remote kernel
  • From: Anne <annie.goj at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:20:12 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, Bob helped me sort out my Kernel Configuration problems as
well :>
It now works with the Shell Command to launch the Kernel:

`java` -jar `mathssh` myusername at myremotemachine.edu /usr/local/bin/
MathKernel -mathlink -LinkMode Connect -LinkProtocol TCPIP -LinkName
"`linkname`" -LinkHost "129.7.xx.xxx"