Re: Cuda offline installation in M8
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114339] Re: Cuda offline installation in M8
- From: adakkak <adakkak at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 29, 5:08 am, PhysNova <skhoshbin... at gmail.com> wrote:
> i tried to install Cuda offline by the method described in Mathematica
> but nothing happened. i wondered that this problem might be related to
> my hardware because in Geforce supported list "gtx 470" not found or
> anything else.
This might be a stupid question, but did you download the paclet from
http://wolfram.com/CUDA/CUDAResources.html , saved on your hard drive,
and provided the path to CUDAResourceInstall ?
Prev by Date:
How to evaluate the Laplacian of a function as a function?
Next by Date:
Re: Replacement Rule with Sqrt in denominator
Previous by thread:
Re: How to evaluate the Laplacian of a function as a function?
Next by thread:
Re: basic pattern matching