Re: Cuda offline installation in M8
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114339] Re: Cuda offline installation in M8
- From: adakkak <adakkak at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 02:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 29, 5:08 am, PhysNova <skhoshbin... at gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > i tried to install Cuda offline by the method described in Mathematica > help. > > Needs["CUDALink`"] > CUDAResorucesInstall["<path_to_paclet>"] > > but nothing happened. i wondered that this problem might be related to > my hardware because in Geforce supported list "gtx 470" not found or > anything else. > > thanks This might be a stupid question, but did you download the paclet from http://wolfram.com/CUDA/CUDAResources.html , saved on your hard drive, and provided the path to CUDAResourceInstall ?