Re: Font change of input & output cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg114393] Re: Font change of input & output cells
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 05:19:46 -0500 (EST)

The font for StandardForm Input and Output cells comes from the StandardForm
style.  Similarly, the font for InputForm cells comes from the InputForm style,
and for OutputForm cells from the OutputForm style.

There is a comment in Core.nb in the group that contains the Input/Output styles
which mentions this.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com