Re: bibtex support in Mathematica 8

On 25 Dez., 08:34, Andrzej Kozlowski <a... at mimuw.edu.pl> wrote:
> On 24 Dec 2010, at 10:11, Armand Tamzarian wrote:

> documentation
>
> >> Well, given the choice between useful but undocumented features and
> >> fully documented but non-existent features, I have no doubt about my
> >> preference.
>
> >> Andrzej Kozlowski
>
> > Why frame it as a question of choice? Shouldn't you be aiming to
> > eliminate both? Both instances tend to waste users time. ...as we
> > already saw above from a post by Eric Brown.
>
> > Mike
>
> Well, I guess this (sort of) proves that these irritating "emoticons" =
> are sometimes really needed... Sigh.
>
> Andrzej

Ok ,that means I will not write my thesis with mathematica - without a
good reference support I can forget it. I cannot tell how disappointed
I am. To tell that there is a new feature and describe this feature in
the documentation is a mere lie if people have to find this signifcant
exclusion in a newsgroup. So please implement that feature presto.