Re: (any documentation for) linear syntax?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg107564] Re: (any documentation for) linear syntax?
- From: Vince Virgilio <blueschi at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:02:54 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 16, 3:51 am, divisor <congruentialumina... at yahoo.com> wrote: > Hello MathGroup: SNIP > > \!\(\[Alpha]\_23\) > > He called this "linear syntax". > > Since I will have other expressions that I need to convert into a form > like this, I tried to look this up in the help documentation. No luck > when trying these pages: > > guide/Syntax > tutorial/SpecialWaysToInputExpressions > > Can anyone tell me what this is called in the documentation or where I > can find documentation describing it? > > Thanks in advance. > > Roger Williams > Franklin Laboratory tutorial/TheRepresentationOfTextualForms and tutorial/TheInterpretationOfTextualForms are good places to start. Vince Virgilio