Re: Problems running Mathematica and WordMS together in Win7

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg110688] Re: Problems running Mathematica and WordMS together in Win7
  • From: divisor <congruentialuminaire at>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 02:56:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello MathGroup:

I am not sure that this is related, but...

I think Vista & Win7 has some type of "Math input palette" thingee
where it will try to interpret math gestures (maybe like a summation
symbol)....also I think I read somewhere that Mathematica also hooks into
this...maybe they are colliding...

Roger Williams
Franklin Laboratory