Change Default Button Method

I frequently use buttons in my projects, and almost always use the
Mehod->"Queued" option.  Is there a way to change the default setting so I
don't have to type this every time?  It seems like this should be possible
using a stylesheet, but I don''t know the syntax.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Nate