Re: Change Default Button Method

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg110804] Re: Change Default Button Method
  • From: Albert Retey <awnl at>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

> I frequently use buttons in my projects, and almost always use the
> Mehod->"Queued" option.  Is there a way to change the default setting so I
> don't have to type this every time?  It seems like this should be possible
> using a stylesheet, but I don''t know the syntax.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

in principle it would be possible to set Options for Button globally,
like this:

but since Button might be used at many places you might break things
outside of your package if you do so. I'd probably rather define a
myButton as follows and use that in your projects, then you'd be sure to
not break other code...