Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110935] Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- From: Roman <rschmied at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 07:21:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks to all! Indeed a combination of Locked, ReadProtected, and Encode do the job. Now the question is: as I work in academic scientific research, would I get more bug reports and patch suggestions if I published my package under the GPL instead of encoded? Thanks for any advice you have on this topic! Roman.