Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110965] Re: deploying a package in human-unreadable form
- From: juan flores <juanfie at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:36:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Dear Roman, How'bout posting your final solution?. Just for the record. About the number of bug reports, I think it will increase with the number of bugs, independent of the type of license you publish it under. Regards, Juan On Jul 12, 6:21 am, Roman <rschm... at gmail.com> wrote: > Thanks to all! Indeed a combination of Locked, ReadProtected, and > Encode do the job. > Now the question is: as I work in academic scientific research, would > I get more bug reports and patch suggestions if I published my package > under the GPL instead of encoded? > Thanks for any advice you have on this topic! > Roman.