Print["Expand the right hand side."]
MapAt[Expand, %%, 2]

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: Sam Takoy [mailto:sam.takoy at yahoo.com]

Hi,

When Mathematica prints an expression not terminated by a semicolon, I
find it hard to match up the output with what I was trying output when a
block of commands has many commands not terminated by a semicolon. Is
there a way to get Mathematica to output the LHS so when I have R=1+1 it
outputs R = 2 or something like that.

Thanks!