Re: Linking my fortran subroutines with Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg111320] Re: Linking my fortran subroutines with Mathematica
  • From: "Eduardo M. A. M.Mendes" <emammendes at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 04:18:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Patrick

Many many thanks.  I shall try it on both linux and Windows.

Do you think that I can swap g95 for gfortran for both Win and Linux?

Since my routines have multiple output parameters, I wonder whether if the
ReturnType could be something like {Real, Real}  (that is, instead of
functions I have subroutines with multiple input and output arguments}.

Cheers

Ed