Run Package vs Needs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg110643] Run Package vs Needs
  • From: "Miguel Galrinho" <miguel at galrinho.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:50:00 -0400 (EDT)

I have a package in Mathematica that works fine when I open the .m file and
click "Run Package". However, when I type Needs[.] in a notebook, the
package doesn't load 100%, only some functions do. The file begins with

                BeginPackage[".", {.}]

like I think it was supposed to. I don't know what might be wrong.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Miguel Galrinho