Re: Export to .xlsx or .ods ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg110642] Re: Export to .xlsx or .ods ?
- From: John Jowett <john.m.jowett at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:49:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
You might try exporting to CSV and then opening that with Excel. I haven't tried to see if there is a limit on the number of columns. JMJ On Jun 29, 12:58 pm, Thomas Melehan <tpmele... at gmail.com> wrote: > Trying to export a file that has too many columns for .xls (but not too many for .xlsx or .ods). > > Mathematica is not recognizing Export file format .xlsx or .ods. > > Any help?