Re: Putting a Plot inside a Graphics function with

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108075] Re: [mg108071] Putting a Plot inside a Graphics function with
  • From: "Christoph Lhotka" <christoph.lhotka at univie.ac.at>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:10:07 -0500 (EST)

hello, fortunatly in Mathematica you can combine very easily. Just look at
the heads - the all have to be of type Graphcis OR Graphics3D and then use

Show[gr1,gr2,gr3,...]

(in your case Show[Plot[...],Graphics[Disk...]] would work)

PS: If you want to have more control on what to combine use the options
Epilog or Prolog in Plot instead (now without the Graphics[...] command
infront).

Christoph

--
Mag. Christoph Lhotka
University of Vienna / Institute for Astronomy
mail. lhotka at astro.univie.ac.at