Re: if with two conditions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg108787] Re: if with two conditions
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:28:39 -0500 (EST)

Did you at all attempt to use the documentation to answer your question?

If not, you might begin by using the search field in the Documentation
Center to look up each of:

   if
   and

Actually, unless you're a complete novice at Mathematica, you'd already
know that the names of built-in objects always begin with an upper-case
letter, so you'd save some time sifting through lists of references by
looking up instead each of:

   If
   And

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu