Re: How to write reports and books in Mathematica

magma said :

> The posted links do not seem to work (at least for me).

Neither for me.

> But one can easily find the 2 avi files on YouTube.com simply by
> typing "active documents" in the search field

Unfortunately Youtube is no longer working for me (it's about 5-6 weeks
to tell the truth). I get "An error occurred, please try again later"
whichever clip I try to watch. I had solved the problem by embedding
the code in a hand-make web page on my desktop, but after complaing
about the error via the site feedback, even that stopped working :-).
Reinstalling flash and java would make it work only for the first
video.

(I am not looking for a solution on this group, just stating why I
might comment on the interesting answers to my post only a few days
from now).

cheers,
Peltio