Re: Scroll content inside InputField?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg109944] Re: Scroll content inside InputField?
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:07:28 -0400 (EDT)

I looked into this briefly, and found no way to do it that didn't have
unacceptable problems (for example, I could use an EventHandler to get the Enter
key to register, but the field didn't auto-scroll properly).

I'm afraid I have nothing more to offer at this time.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group