Re: Assertions in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg113549] Re: Assertions in Mathematica?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 05:01:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 11/1/2010 2:58 AM, Helen Read wrote: > On 10/31/2010 6:36 AM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote: > >> >> What I like to see more in documentations: >> >> 1. more examples, and more examples, and yet more examples. > > Seriously? Most of the documentation pages are *loaded* with examples, > and I rarely come across a page where I am left wishing for more examples. > I just saw you post on the other thread, where you said "I find the examples to be the most useful part of the documentation, especially for the options. -- Helen Read " Well, if you find examples the most useful part, then it seems logical to have more of them since they so useful ! --Nasser