Re: Mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg114064] Re: Mathematica 8
  • From: fd <fdimer at>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:39:15 -0500 (EST)

I had the same CUDAQ[]=False when I tried to use CUDALink on my month
old macbookpro 17''.

After some research I found my computer has two cards (one is the
intel integrated, the other the NVIDIA). I installed gfxCardStatus and
then I could select it to use only the NVIDIA card, it works fine

I just don't get it why the CUDA examples from NVIDIA don't have a
problem detecting the correct GPU while Mathematica, which uses the
same drivers, has the problem.