Re: How to interpolate vectors?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg112942] Re: How to interpolate vectors?
  • From: Szymon Roziewski <szymon.roziewski at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:35:55 -0400 (EDT)

hello Ingolf and MathGroup,

My data is on curvilinear grid which represents geographical coordinates for
some area. I don't know how to use rectilinear parameters to represent it.
This interpolation was about to change curvilinear data from grid 448x615 to
132x145 rectilinear grid. I did it by another tool which was quite easy but
I still don't know how to deal with it in Mathematica.

//I am still working on another of your questions, but please be patient. I
//have my job to do (what I am doing just now cannot be mentioned here) and
//garden to harvest.

Thank You for your work I did it in a simply way just by sweeping matrices
but it's an inefficient way for doing it.
Have a good garner.

kind regards,
Simon

--