Re: concatenate matrices?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg118220] Re: concatenate matrices?
  • From: DrMajorBob <btreat1 at austin.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:51:41 -0400 (EDT)

It's only "esoteric" the first time you see it. If you've watched the list
for ten years, you've seen it thousands of times, hundreds from me alone.

If a newcomer wonders what @ does, all they need to do is paste the code
into Mathematica, highlight @, and press F1.

I post what I think is the best way to write it.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at yahoo.com