Re: Printing Mathematica Notebooks and WYSIWYG

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123778] Re: Printing Mathematica Notebooks and WYSIWYG
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:15:34 -0500 (EST)

Of course this has come up many times before!  And I see that I keep
on chiming in on it...

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/20d9e5598568699b/979d6cac007d2562?lnk=gst&q=printout#979d6cac007d2562

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/55cfc52e6341cbca/7d7c58539c6c04b9?lnk=gst&q=printout#7d7c58539c6c04b9

A search for "Printout" on this newsgroup helps my failing memory!

--Daivid