webMathematica and version 8, etc?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116150] webMathematica and version 8, etc?
- From: Jason Ledbetter <jasonbrent at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:32:21 -0500 (EST)
Have any of you heard anything about the road map for webMathematica?
1) Has anyone heard about a timeline for an update with support for M8
2) Right now the output that it generates is quite frequently done in flash
or Java. This limits which devices can use the output (e.g., no ipad in a
corporate environment for example).
Has anyone heard anything about html5 output vs. flash/java?
Prev by Date:
Quickest way to find a package's file?
Next by Date:
Re: Anyone know of a book on Mathematica suitable for 16-18year old?
Previous by thread:
Re: Quickest way to find a package's file?
Next by thread:
Re: webMathematica and version 8, etc?