Re: Anyone know of a book on Mathematica suitable for 16-18year old?

I agree that the out-of-print book by Gray and Glynn was great.  I wish they would bring out a new edition!

Shaw and Tigg was nice, in a cookbook sort of way, in its time but seems a bit dated now. I wouldn't especially recommend it for this purpose.

It would be interesting to hear views about newer books' suitability for younger students.

John