Re: webMathematica and version 8, etc?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116182] Re: webMathematica and version 8, etc?
- From: Mark McClure <mcmcclur at unca.edu>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 01:40:03 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Jason Ledbetter <jasonbrent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have any of you heard anything about the road map for webMathematica?
> 1) Has anyone heard about a timeline for an update with support for
> Mathemktica 8 function(ality)?
I can't speak officially but I would point out two things.
1) I don't believe that there were any webMathematica presentations at
the Wolfram Tech conference this past October.
2) The current version of webMathematica works just fine with V8.
> 2) Right now the output that it generates is quite frequently done in flash
> or Java. This limits which devices can use the output (e.g., no ipad in a
> corporate environment for example).
The webMathematica documentation contains a number of AJAX based examples.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: phase portraits
Previous by thread:
webMathematica and version 8, etc?
Next by thread: