Re: phase portraits

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg116184] Re: phase portraits
  • From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 01:40:26 -0500 (EST)

Hello J and B.

I reccomend the book Dynamical Systems with Applications using Mathematica, by Stephen Lynch,
which you can buy through Amazon or directly from Wolfram Research.

However, I can send you some Mathematica Notebooks (Version 8) that do what you want, but not at this moment, since I am kind of busy right now.

I can do that in a day or two if tou are interested.

Sergio Terrazas