Re: statistical comparison of parameters from two applications of NonlinearModelFit

One thing that I forgot to mention is that each data point represents
the average of 20 replicate experiments.  Perhaps I could fit the data
for each of the 20 experiments independently, and use the mean and
standard error of the fits in the Student's T test?  This sounds to me
like a more correct treatment, but I'm still not 100% on this stuff.