Re: statistical comparison of parameters from two applications of NonlinearModelFit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116247] Re: statistical comparison of parameters from two applications of NonlinearModelFit
- From: dantimatter <google at dantimatter.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 05:06:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
One thing that I forgot to mention is that each data point represents the average of 20 replicate experiments. Perhaps I could fit the data for each of the 20 experiments independently, and use the mean and standard error of the fits in the Student's T test? This sounds to me like a more correct treatment, but I'm still not 100% on this stuff.