Re: Integrate this how?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg116356] Re: Integrate this how?
- From: BoLe <bole79 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:19:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 10, 11:21 am, BoLe <bol... at gmail.com> wrote: > Curve is closed (t from -Pi to Pi) and in polar form .. I am truly sorry, I made a mistake, put only r in the derivative instead of r[t], so the integral came out that low without the second term. Mathematica (ver 8) still warns about something though.