- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg115895] Vector problem
- From: Mark Perrin <m.perrin at me.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 04:19:45 -0500 (EST)
- References: <201101241023.FAA29224@smc.vnet.net>
I'm having trouble formulating a problem in Mathematica.
If I have two 2D vectors, u and v that are the known projections of a third unknown 2D vector z, how do I determine z?
My word problem (I think) is find the solution to: Projection[z,u] == u && Projection [z,v] == v
Any help in starting this problem would be much appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: adding a keyboard shortcut for double brackets
Next by Date:
Programmatically select an inputfield?
Previous by thread:
Re: Do I need MathLink to run finite-difference fast enough for
Next by thread:
Re: Vector problem