Re: Abbreviating path name in task bar tabs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120072] Re: Abbreviating path name in task bar tabs
- From: Simon <simonjtyler at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 07:33:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
This can also be done on a notebook by notebook basis using SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook, WindowTitle -> "SomeString"] where "FileName", "ShortFileName" and "FullFileName" are magic strings that get appropriately replaced. The default option is WindowTitle -> Automatic, which I guess is tied to the global settings mentioned by Heike.