Grouping terms under the radical

This must be a classic question. When I input
 Sqrt[(2 n)]
Mathematica displays the output as Sqrt[2] Sqrt[n] -- i.e., both 2 and
n are under their own radical. The display of output doesn't change if
I impose the assumption that n > 0.

This is fine from a mathematical point of view, but it looks
unconventional when pasted into a paper. It seems to me most authors
would keep the 2 and the n under a common radical -- how can I get
Mathematica to do the same?

Thanks!