Re: Stacked fractions

Thanks to two private messages for suggesting the Simplify function.
Simplify does work for the simple problem I posed, but not for the
more complicated problem I was thinking about.

The problem I proposed is solved by Simplify:
 ((A/B) - C)/D // Simplify
 (A - B C)/(B D)

But my real problem doesn't solve as easily,
  (-1 - (2 Gamma[n/2]^2)/Gamma[1/2 (-1 + n)]^2)/n
even if assumptions are imposed:
  FullSimplify[%, {n >= 2, n \[Element] Integers}]

Many thanks for any suggestions.