Re: Producing an image that only contains its interior and boundary but, no exterior.

Murray,

not sure anymore if someone from WRI helped me out (John Fultz comes to
mind) at some point or if I found it somewhere else. And yes, I do not
think it is documented properly for whatever reason.

Googling for "mathematica shrinkwrap" turns up several hits around 2008.

Regards,
Yves