Re: And now for something completely different

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120502] Re: And now for something completely different
  • From: ccarter at mit.edu
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:07:35 -0400 (EDT)

And, how is this relevant to the group topic?

And, for what it is worth:

 	HAMLET
ACT III
SCENE I	A room in the castle.
 	[Enter KING CLAUDIUS, QUEEN GERTRUDE, POLONIUS,
 	OPHELIA, ROSENCRANTZ, and GUILDENSTERN]

KING CLAUDIUS	And can you, by no drift of circumstance,
 	Get from him why he puts on this confusion,
 	Grating so harshly all his days of quiet
 	With turbulent and dangerous lunacy?