And now for something completely different
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120482] And now for something completely different
- From: Richard Fateman <fateman at cs.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:29:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you start a paragraph with "And"?
Stephen Wolfram often does so, and I find it annoying.
This construction seems to have been removed from the online documentation.
Prev by Date:
Simplify[ArcTan[Tan[a] + Tan[b]]]
Next by Date:
Re: TransformedDistribution -- odd problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplify[ArcTan[Tan[a] + Tan[b]]]
Next by thread:
Re: And now for something completely different