Re: how to ListPlot3D large data sets

In one attempt MaxPlotPoints did not help, but I was not persistent
because I have to resolve other issues before I return to ListPlot3D.
One issue is that I cannot pack data. On the big data set I verify that
it is numeric array and still  I cannot get it packed. Here is an example:

MatrixQ[myPackedData, NumericQ]

What I am doing wrong?