I'm not able to see Mathematica demonstrations on the Internet

When I click on a link to a Mathematica demonstration a "Starting up" image
appears,  and after a while, it is replaced by another image "Refresh page
or restart broswer", without loading de demonstration on the web page.

this happens with Explorer 8, Mozila Firefox 4 and Google Chrome.

I installed CDF Player and I use Windows XP.

Any idea?

Thank you

--
---