Re: I'm not able to see Mathematica demonstrations on the Internet
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119579] Re: I'm not able to see Mathematica demonstrations on the Internet
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 03:57:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 6/10/2011 3:38 AM, Francisco Javier García Capitán wrote:
> When I click on a link to a Mathematica demonstration a "Starting up" image
> appears, and after a while, it is replaced by another image "Refresh page
> or restart broswer", without loading de demonstration on the web page.
> this happens with Explorer 8, Mozila Firefox 4 and Google Chrome.
> I installed CDF Player and I use Windows XP.
> Any idea?
> Thank you
Known issue, sometimes this happens due to some cache issue in
browser I assume. Just reloading the web page should fix it.
CDF is new technology, it should improve with new releases.
Prev by Date:
Re: Fast way to find neighbours of vertices in a Graph & possible performance bug in NeighborhoodGraph
Next by Date:
mathematica 8 and psfrag
Previous by thread:
I'm not able to see Mathematica demonstrations on the Internet
Next by thread:
Import HDF5 file with "Compound Data Structures"