- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119567] Re: FindFit
- From: Gary Wardall <gwardall at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:38:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jun 5, 6:04 am, sathyanarayana <sathyapalad... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have experimental data as y=f(x)
> and I need to fit using Levenberg-Marquardt method
> my model looks like y=f1(t) and x=f2(t)
> I would really appreciate any help on this
> paladugu_sat... at yahoo.com
I'm not so sure that the Levenberg-Marquardt method can be applied
generally. I think that your model has to be intrinsically linear.
Could you be more specific with your model. I might be of some help.
Prev by Date:
I'm not able to see Mathematica demonstrations on the Internet
Next by Date:
Import HDF5 file with "Compound Data Structures"
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: