Re: Using the Combinatorica Package in my own package
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg119578] Re: Using the Combinatorica Package in my own package
- From: Karl Schulz <karlschulz at pwned.de>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:40:58 -0400 (EDT)
> In 8.0.1, I get this:
> General::compat: Combinatorica Graph and Permutations
> functionality has
> been superseded by preloaded functionaliy. The
> package now being
> loaded may conflict with this. Please see the
> Compatibility Guide for details.
> Do you this in 8.0? w.r.t to your call, I do not
> understand it,
> as I do not see what what these 'numberone', 'V' and
> 'G' came
> from. Isn't some of these things supposed to be
> defined before
> making the call?
thank you for your reply and sorry for my late answer.
Yes, I am doing this in 8.0.
- G is a Graph I would like to give to the package as a input
- V is a function from Combinatorica that gives me the number of nodes from a Graph.
- numberone and numbertwo are just two arrays I would like to create, with V[G] entries each, one for each node of the Graph G.
Later on I would like to do more with the package of course, but I have identified this small part to give me trouble, so I have reduced the code to the above.
I get the compatibility notification as well, but superseding the preloaded functionality is ok with me, since I need it later on.
Prev by Date:
Re: Front end - Error when saving file
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to make the same two expressions
Next by thread:
mathematica 8 and psfrag