mathematica 8 and psfrag

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119587] mathematica 8 and psfrag
  • From: pmt <ptiitola at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 03:59:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
I recently updated from mathematica 7.0 to 8.0, and have now encountered problem with replacing my plot labels with LaTeX code using the psfrag package. Everything worked perfectly with the earlier version and the exact same plots, but now psfrag leaves all labels unchanged. I use Kile on Ubuntu 11.04 for LaTeX editing.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!