Re: Footnotes, Endnotes in Mathematica

Is there yet any footnote functionality in a standard Mathematica style. I
suppose this would just be an inline-text style that would export appropriately (e.g., to LaTeX), but I can imagine other functionality even in a notebook (e.g., display only a number, open for editing if the number is clicked, display as endnotes in a special cell if desired, etc)

Alan Isaac