Re: Footnotes, Endnotes in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg122655] Re: Footnotes, Endnotes in Mathematica
  • From: "J. McKenzie Alexander" <jalex at>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 06:03:31 -0500 (EST)

Hi Alan,

A while ago I put together a simple implementation of endnotes in Mathematica. (Footnotes are too hard because of how Mathematica handles page breaks.) It's by no means bullet proof, but the code should provide you with a place to start.

The code can be downloaded from here:

Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE