Solving simple equations

Mathematica seems to struggle with very simple equations:

Solve[(A*n^a)^b/n == c, n]
Solve::nsmet: This system cannot be solved with the methods available
to Solve

Reduce doesn't work either. Even if I add assumptions:
Assuming[A > 0 && 1 > a > 0 && 1 > b > 0 && c > 0 && n > 0, Solve[(A
n^a)^b/n == c, n]]
Solve::nsmet: This system cannot be solved with the methods available
to Solve. >>

Is there a way for Mathematica to solve these equations?

Many thanks,
Mathieu