Re: How can I force the generation of an auto-save package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122721] Re: How can I force the generation of an auto-save package?
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 05:54:22 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Execute SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook, AutoGeneratedPackage -> Automatic] in the notebook. --David On Nov 5, 4:48 am, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > Dear MathGroup, > > In Mathematica 8, how can I force the generation of an auto-save package > if the front end doesn't offer it upon save? Is there a more > user-friendly way than manually setting the AutoGeneratedPackage option > in the Option Inspector? > > -- > Szabolcs Horv=E1t > Mathematica on SE:http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/15787/mathematica