Re: Re: problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122825] Re: [mg122771] Re: problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 04:57:14 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <201111081216.HAA04955@smc.vnet.net> <201111101152.GAA25224@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
However, this won't catch names used in a package you've loaded. For
that you'll need to specify the context involved.
Look up Context in the Documentation center.
On 11/10/11 6:52 AM, Tomas Garza wrote:
> All you have to do is click anywhere inside the graph, and an orange frame will appear around it. Then right-click and select GetCoordinates.
>> Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 07:16:06 -0500
>> From: gpalmerlv at gmail.com
>> Subject: problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
>> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>> I find I am unable to see, mark, or copy coordinates using the marking
>> tool (cross) in Graphics Tools. I am attempting to use it on a graphic
>> drawn with Graphics. Does it work that way, or does it work only on
>> Graphics that one draws? If it should work, any solutions?
>> OS X 10.6.8
>> iMac 4GB
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: nested findroot
Next by Date:
Re: Import files on accessible URL and save in
Previous by thread:
Re: problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
Next by thread: